Vanadium is used in many industries and applications, from automobiles, grid power storage, hand tools, rebar, ships and industrial tools and airplanes.
- High strength vanadium steel reduces the amount of steel required for a particular use because it enables the production of stronger steel resulting in lighter structures with lower environmental impact.
- Use of lighter weight, high strength vanadium steel reduces overall costs and processing times for manufacturers and construction projects.
- Vanadium helps manufacturers eliminate process steps and use less energy.
- Vanadium use in steel production results in less energy use and fewer raw materials leading to lower carbon dioxide emissions.
- Vanadium Redox Flow Batteries use vanadium to store energy and enables grid-level renewable power generation such as wind and solar.
Industry leading product quality and specifications.
Supply from reliable and sustainable Canadian operations.